How to Integrate with Fastway (Fast Label)
Required Information: Fastway account API Key (Provided by Fastway Account Manager)
Log in your Eiz OMS Basic Account > Click the Couriers Icon on the dashboard, Click fastway button.
On the Account Settings page, check the box next to I have all the information. Click Next.
Copy and paste your Fastway API key into the Fastway API key input field, and select your location from the drop-down menu. Click VALIDATE and NEXT.
- Fastway offers different rates for different customers, so each user must setup their Fast Label rates.
- You can also choose to show all available Fastway (Fast Label) service options for shipping quotes or only the cheapest options.
- The settings page will display your User ID, Fastway location, and other valid integration data. You can also choose to show all available Fastway shipping options by ticking the checkbox below your location information.
- You can do the following on the settings page:
- Add or Delete Labels in your Fastway service List.
- Set different prices for each standard Fast label/satchel.
- Set Base Weight and Weight Limit for individual shipping methods if needed.
- Check your current stock for each Fast Label.
- Set individual label prices if needed.
- Set default delivery instructions to be shown on labels.
- Please always click Submit after changing a setting.