How to Integrate with myFastway
1 Locating your Fastway API key
Before starting this step, open Notepad (or another document app) on your computer. Create a file to save your Fastway API keys.
1. Log in to your Fastway account. The dashboard opens.
2. On the main menu, click Administration. A drop-down menu displays.
3. Click API Keys. The My API Keys page opens.
4. Click Create Key. The Add API Key page opens.
5. On the Add API Key page, enter a file name under Description.
6. Open Notepad on your computer.
7. Copy the Client ID and Secret number from the Add API Key page and paste them in the Notepad file.
8. Save the Notepad file for future use.
9. Click Save on the Add API Key page.
2 Installing the myFastway app
The next step is to activate the myFastway couriers plugin on your Eiz OMS Basic account.
Log in your Eiz OMS Basic Account > Click the Couriers Icon on the dashboard, Click myfastway button.
On the Account Settings page, check the box next to I have all the information.Click Next.
On the myFastway API panel, paste in the Client ID and Secret number from your Notepad file. Select a location from the drop-down menu: Australia or New Zealand.
Click VALIDATE and NEXT.
Click Save. You have now completed the myfastway integration.